We are pleased to invite you to a forthcoming event to showcase the findings from the Nurture Early for Optimal Nutrition (NEON) Programme.
Date: Tuesday 20 June 2023
Time: 9am - 2pm
Venue: Tower Hamlets Town Hall, 160 Whitechapel Road, London E1 1BJ
The NEON programme has been designed to improve infant feeding practice and child health within Newham and Tower Hamlets, focusing on the South Asian community. Its findings also have important learning for the wider population. This event will showcase the research and findings from the 3-year study and share the unique, specifically co-produced resources from the local community.
The event will include:
- Speakers from healthcare, public health and academia
- A presentation of the NEON research and study findings
- A presentation of the Participatory Learning and Action (PLA) methodology
- Panel discussion with community participants and facilitators of the study
- Sharing of culturally appropriate resources
- Presentation of participatory certificates
The event will end with a celebratory networking lunch.
This event is an opportunity for health and social care professionals, Family Hub Network, educators, community leaders, and policy makers to engage in a stimulating and informative morning that will inspire new ideas, partnerships to embed learning from NEON and improve infant feeding and child health outcomes for children in Newham and Tower Hamlets.